Android rooted phone means that you can have a better administrator privileges for all systems. With it, you can get administrative rights to root your android phone. Root is indispensable for android. As root is getting simpler, it can generate one click root application, make the root simpler, and there are many phones with android assistant software that supports one click root. As long as you connect your phone to the computer, the root application software can be done automatically. After that, your application system lists will show “supersu”, which is sign of root success. It can give root permissions on your rooted device.
1. After rooting your phone, you can delete some software from the system. There is no installing option in the software management inside the root. But after rooting, they can match some file management software to delete the system applications in your phone. This can help save memory space in your phone (suited for low-end smartphone). For instance, the phone’s memory space is quite little before rooting. If several application systems are deleted, it can help to save tens of megabytes of space. It is valued, especially for the telephone with 256M spaces.
2. Some software has to have the root access to open their functions. For example, we all know that “android qq app” has a shake and screenshot. It will still retain these two features outside software if rooting is done. On the contrary, the shake and screenshot cannot work.
3. Some software must use root features to work. It will provide you the help that requires you to use root features when using app applications of apps test that require transferring other software in the phone. This kind of the software can work normally once rooting is done.
4. Some top android optimized software like Kingroot needs the help of rooting to achieve the best optimization. Like some small functions must be used through roots.
5. It is different from Hima Upgrade UT. Generally, some security software offering root methods causes no risks. The risks come from to other software without roots system. Although the roots have many benefits, it is necessary to show some of its disadvantages. Firstly, it is important to delete some systems or software depending on personal preference. The roots cannot damage the systems, but it can occasionally delete software or systems leading to an error for systems. Secondly, don't arbitrarily grant root access to unknown software. Root access means the most highest administrator rights of the phone. As the phones tend to be intelligent, mobile phone virus issues are high. As highest administrator rights, it has the ability to do a whole lot more. If some unknown virus invades your phone, it may cause a lot of problems to you. You should check android applications that utilize root privileges to do a lot in “Supersu” software. So you can add or delete software or systems with roots.